The Buros Center for Testing in the College of Education and Human Sciences at the University of Nebraska Lincoln seeks applicants for a post-doctoral fellowship starting as soon as January 1, 2023, through June 2024.
The appointment is open for the possibility of renewal depending on funding.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Assisting Psychometric Consulting with current projects for clients such as state departments of education.
- Designing and implementing research, evaluation, and analysis plans.
- Using a variety of analytic tools (e.g., Excel, SPSS, R) to conduct data analysis.
- Assisting with the development of proposals to secure new contracts.
- Collaborating with staff in Psychometric Consulting and the Buros Center.
Candidates should be willing to work on various tasks and projects and be willing to learn and use different methods and analytic approaches responding to diverse client needs.
For further information and to apply visit, https://employment.unl.edu/postings/82991.