The Buros Center for Testing provides the following professional development resources for researchers, practioners, and test users with the goal of providing efficient, effective, and up-to-date resources that improve the science and practice of testing and assessment.
- Conferences/Webinars (Live continuing education programs)
- Video Library (Self-study continuing education programs)
- Reviewing tests for the Mental Measurements Yearbook (MMY) series
- Guides and Digital Resources
- SEL Assessment Technical Guidebook
We are an approved continuing education provider for the following organizations.
- American Psychological Association (APA)
Buros Center for Testing is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Buros Center for Testing maintains responsibility for the program and its content.
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
Buros Center for Testing is approved by the National Association of School Psychologists to offer professional development for school psychologists. Buros Center for Testing maintains responsibility for this program and its content. (Provider #1113)
- New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Buros Center for Testing, University of Nebraska-Lincoln is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Psychology as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed psychologists #PSY-0187.
Contact Dr. Jessica L. Jonson with questions.