The National Advisory Council (NAC) for the Buros Center plays an important role in keeping the Center responsive to the varied needs of test users, test publishers, and the public. Their input assists the Buros Center in meeting present responsibilities, creating new products and services, and planning for future roles and programs. NAC members come from many backgrounds, including education, counseling and clinical psychology, law, research, industrial and organization psychology, and business, and provide a valued link to the measurement field.
Our current National Advisory Council members
- Deborah L. Bandalos, Professor, James Madison University
- Jeffery P. Braden, Dean and Professor, North Carolina State University
- Paula Kaufman, Dean of Libraries, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Scott O. Lilienfeld, Samuel Candler Dobbs Professor of Psychology at Emory University
- Michael Rodriguez, Professor, University of Minnesota
- Nancy T. Tippins, Senior Vice President and Managing Principal of Valtera Corporation