The National Advisory Council (NAC) for the Buros Center plays an important role in keeping the Center responsive to the varied needs of test users, test publishers, and the public. Their input assists the Buros Center in meeting present responsibilities, creating new products and services, and planning for future roles and programs. NAC members come from many backgrounds, including education, counseling and clinical psychology, law, research, industrial and organization psychology, and business, and provide a valued link to the measurement field.
Our current National Advisory Council members
- Deborah L. Bandalos, Professor and Program Director of the Assessment and Measurements Program, James Madison University
- Jeffery P. Braden, Dean of the College of Humanities and Social Sciences and Professor of Psychology, North Carolina State University
- Scott O. Lilienfeld, Professor of Psychology, Emory University
- Joseph A. Salem, Jr., Director of Libraries, Michigan State University
- Nancy T. Tippins, Nancy T. Tippins Group, LLC