The National Advisory Council (NAC) for the Buros Institute plays an important role in keeping the Institute responsive to the varied needs of test users, test publishers, and the public. Their input assists the Buros Institute in meeting present responsibilities, creating new products and services, and planning for future roles and programs. NAC members come from many backgrounds, including education, counseling and clinical psychology, law, research, industrial and organization psychology, and business, and provide a valued link to the measurement field.
Our current National Advisory Council members
- John Fremer, President, Caveon Test Security
- Paula Kaufman, Dean of Libraries, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Michael Rodriguez, Professor, University of Minnesota
- Jonathan Sandoval, Professor, University of the Pacific
- Neal Schmitt, Professor, Michigan State University